If you’re looking for something really fun and creative, we can do it. Green screen photo booth allows your dreams to come to life. Our green screen photography, we can make it look like they did. Take pictures with New York City Night, Fire backdrop or even pose with your favorite celebrity person. Great offer for events, weddings, clubs, birthday party, bar/bat mitzvah, etc. Our service area includes Photo Booth in Vienna, VA all the way to Photo Booth in Washington, DC and beyond.
What are the requirements:
• Power outlet near the booth (25' or closer)
• Minimum of 6'x8' space for setup (for full setup 10'x10')
• One small table for props
• For outdoor setup we must be in a spot that is:
Must be on paved or grassy surface (no dirt!).
Protected from extremes of wind, heat and cold, and direct sunlight.
• Unlimited Instant Prints
• Unlimited Email Images
• Social Media Sharing
• Friendly Attendant
• Fun Props (hats, glasses, boas ...)
• Customized Strip Design
• Choice of Backdrops (regular fabric backdrops or digital backdrops)
• High-Resolution Images
• Free Setup and Take-Down
• Studio Lighting, Touch Screen
• DSLR Camera 25 Mega Pixel
• Unlimited Animated GIF
• Add Your Favorite Text or Logo on Pictures
• Free Transportation for Washington D.C, Virginia and Maryland
• Do you provide backdrops?
Yes, we have a variety of backdrops. Check out our backdrop choices.
• Do you have any regular solid or textured ( non green Screen backdrops)?
Yes, we have several non green screen backdrops for regular photo booth or video booth
• How much space does it take up?
In general, our footprint is 10′x 10′; however, the set up can scale down to as small as 6′ × 8′ if needed. We have done events in smaller spaces, so if you have a concern about a particular space.
• Can you do on-site printing?
Yes, we have instant printing on all of our packages. Our standard print option is 2x6 or 4x6. Also you can select template for multiple picture in one layout.
• Is there a limit to number of photos and prints?
NOPE! There’s no limit to the number of sessions your guests can enjoy and we make sure that every guest gets a copy if they want!
• What happens to the files?
we offer complimentary high resolution online version of all pictures next business day. Also you can bring your own flash drive and copy all pictures same day . Enjoy the watermark-free images for year to come, and make your own prints and albums.
• How long does it take to set up and break down?
It takes between about 30-45 minutes to set up or break down.
• Do you provide a photobooth attendant?
Yes. you get a photobooth attendant who helps guests with taking photos.
• How do I reserve a booth?
Simply call us (855) 273-7436 or email firstname.lastname@example.org